BankingRoaring 21 Casino: Experienced. Rock solid. Well funded. Fair. This is an online gambling site running on the Realtime Gaming (RTG) platform. The site is licensed by Gaming Curacao. Sister-sites include Cherry Jackpot and Casino Max , two brands launched in 2017 by industry veterans with over a decade of legacy reputation as straight-shooters. 21 Casino accepts a number of different payment options. You can of course use your Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card, or any one of a number of eWallet providers, including Skrill, Neteller and Paysafecard (now incorporating Ukash). The deposit limit is $2,000 per day, although if you speak nicely to the guys at 21 Casino they may waive this amount. The minimum withdrawal is $30, and there are no maximums. The minimum deposit is $10. You will be able to get your deposits in and your winnings out, but you will need to provide documents just like anywhere else and they can take up to 48 hours to approve. Bitcoin withdrawals are paid within 24 hours, often sooner. Debit and credit card transfers can take between three and five days, but eWallet transactions may be completed in as little as 24 hours. Please see the live casino cashier or ask customer service about the currently available deposit and withdrawal methods. The customer support is knowledgeable, well trained, professional, and courteous. Live Chat and telephone help is available around the clock. Note: the table below contains averages for the given payment services and does not factor in limits on the casino's side. For that you would need to check the casino's website for specific time/cash limits.
- Visa, Maestro Credit Card, Neteller, Trustly and Sofortuberwaisung offer the same limits for – depositing $10 to $50,000, withdrawing $10 to $100,000,
- Visa Debit Card – depositing $10 to $10,000, withdrawing $10 to $100,000
- Giropay – depositing $0 to $5,000, withdrawing $0 to $5,000
- PaySafeCard – depositing $0 to $4,000, withdrawing $0 to $4,000
- Skrill – depositing $5 to $5,000, withdrawing $250 to $2,500
- Ukash – depositing $0 to $1,000, withdrawing $0 to $1001